DUBLIN, August 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market Research Report by Service (Manufacturing and Research), End User, Region (Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global contract pharmaceutical manufacturing and research services market size has been estimated at $185.52 billion in 2021, $197.80 billion in 2022, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.79% to reach $275.26 billion by 2027.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes contract pharmaceutical manufacturing and research services to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on service, the market has been studied through manufacturing and research. Manufacturing is further explored in advanced drug delivery formulation packaging, API/bulk drug, finished dose formulations, and packaging. Finished dose formulations are further explored in liquid formulations, semi-solid formulations, and solid formulations. Research is further investigated in the areas of cardiology, inflammation and immunology, neuroscience, oncology, and vaccines.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied across large pharmaceutical companies, generic pharmaceutical companies, and small and medium pharmaceutical companies.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. The Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) which helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
- Increase in the number of CDMOs and increased investment in advanced manufacturing technologies by CDMOs
- Growing investments in drug development and discovery and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Growing volume of outsourcing by Big Pharma
- Regulatory pressure on the services of contract research organizations
- Growing demand for specialized testing services
- Focus on biosimilars and generics
- Growing demand for cell and gene therapies for targeted treatment
- Variable trade policies between countries
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
6. Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market, By Service
7. Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research Services Market, by End User
8. Americas Contract Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Research Services Market
9. Asia-Pacific Contract Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Research Services Market
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing & Research Services Market
11. Competitive landscape
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Aenova Holding GmbH
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Catalent Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Charles River International Laboratories, Inc.
- Covance, Inc.
- Famar Health Services
- Grifols SA
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
- Recipharm AB.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- Vetter Pharma
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nczwdy
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets