DUBLIN, January 10, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnership Conditions and Agreements 2014-2021” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2021 report provides full access to available agreements and contractual documents for more than 1,300 Specialty Pharmaceutical agreements.
This report provides details on the latest specialty pharmaceutical agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report presents the reader with a comprehensive examination of specialty pharmaceuticals deal trends, key players, top deal values, and deal financial data, providing an understanding of how, why, and under what terms, companies enter into deals. partnership in the field of pharmaceutical specialties.
The report presents the values of the terms of financial agreements for specialty pharmaceutical agreements, listing by aggregate value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, allowing readers to analyze and compare the financial value of the agreements.
The central section of the report explores the key negotiators in the area of specialty pharmaceutical partnerships; both the largest deal values and the most active specialty pharmaceutical trading companies are reported, allowing the reader to see who is successful in this dynamic trading marketplace.
One of the highlights of the report is that more than 1,300 online agreement files of actual specialty pharmaceutical agreements, as disclosed by the parties to the agreement, are included towards the end of the report in a convenient format. The directory – by company from A to Z, stage of development, type agreement, therapeutic orientation and type of technology – it’s easy to reference. Each transaction record in the report is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction.
Additionally, when available, records include contractual documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by the companies and their partners. While many companies will be looking for details on payment terms, the devil is in the details of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide that insight where press releases and databases don’t. do not.
A complete set of appendices is provided, organized by specialist pharmaceutical partnership company AZ, stage of development, type of agreement and therapeutic orientation. Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction record and, where applicable, the contract document, providing easy access to each transaction on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a potential negotiator needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceuticals and technologies.
The 2014-2021 Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnership Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of specialty pharmaceutical transaction trends since 2014
- Access to title, advance, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to actual specialty pharmaceuticals contracts concluded by leading biopharmaceutical companies
- Identify the most active dealmakers in the specialty pharmaceutical field since 2014
- Understand the key terms of agreements that companies have agreed to in previous agreements
- Undertake due diligence to assess the adequacy of the terms of your proposed agreement for partner companies
The available offers are listed by:
- Company from A to Z
- Title value
- Stage of development at signing
- Component type of the agreement
- Specific therapeutic target
- Type of technology
The analysis of actual contractual agreements makes it possible to assess the following elements:
- What are the specific rights granted or opted out?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- How long is the agreement?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and held?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, sourcing and manufacturing?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to resolve disputes?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens in the event of a change of owner?
- What sub-licensing and subcontracting arrangements have been agreed?
- What standard clauses does the company insist on?
- Which standard clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of agreement to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for the law of agreements?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions
2.2. Specialty pharmaceutical partnership over the years
2.3. The most active specialist pharmaceutical negotiators
2.4. Pharmaceutical partnerships specialized by type of transaction
2.5. Specialty pharmaceutical partnership by therapeutic area
2.6. Specialty pharmaceutical partnership by type of technology
2.7. Terms of the agreement for the specialty pharmaceutical partnership
2.7.1 Key values of the specialty pharmaceutical partnership
2.7.2 Upfront payments for specialty pharmaceutical transactions
2.7.3 Milestone payments for proprietary medicinal products agreements
2.7.4 Royalty rate for proprietary pharmaceuticals
Chapter 3 – The main specialty pharmaceutical transactions
3.2. Best specialty pharmaceutical offers by value
Chapter 4 – The most active proprietary pharmaceutical traders
4.2. The most active specialist pharmaceutical negotiators
4.3. Profiles of the most active specialty pharmaceutical partner companies
Chapter 5 – Directory of negotiation of pharmaceutical specialties contracts
5.2. Specialty pharmaceutical contract negotiation directory
Chapter 6 – Specialized pharmaceutical transactions by type of technology
Chapter 7 – Partner Resource Center
7.1. Online partnership
7.2. Partnership events
7.3. Further reading on negotiation
Annex 1 – Specialty pharmaceutical transactions by AZ company
Annex 2 – Specialty pharmaceutical transactions by stage of development
Annex 3 – Specialty pharmaceutical agreements by type of agreement
Annex 4 – Specialized pharmaceutical offers by therapeutic area
Annex 5 – Definitions of types of transactions
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k75nvm
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets