DUBLIN, August 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on System Transfer, Transfer Type, Usability, End-User and Region – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market is Expected to Reach $2,551.5 million by 2031 from $855.2 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 9.61% over the forecast period 2022-2031. The growth of the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market is expected to be driven by the rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical industry, the significant increase in the investments in the pharmaceutical industry, the implementation of strict regulations for the drug approval processes and the growing demand for automated products. for aseptic transfer processes.
Market life cycle stage
The pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market is in the development phase. Rising demand for single-use aseptic transfer systems, increasing demand for liquid aseptic transfer systems, and the integration of Industry 4.0 within the pharmaceutical aseptic industry are some of the major opportunities in the global market for pharmaceutical aseptic transfer. Furthermore, some of the key ongoing trends in the market are the shift from conventional cleanroom technology to barrier technology, the development of single-use transfer solutions, the growing demand for asexual aseptic connectors, and the growing number of mergers and acquisitions (M&As) among market players.
by type of system
- Liquid transfer system
- Solid transfer system
The global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market (by system type) is expected to be dominated by the solid transfer systems segment.
The global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market (by usability) is dominated by the multiple-use segment.
by type of transfer
The global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market (by transfer type) is dominated by the others segment.
per end user
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs)
The global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market (by end user) is dominated by the pharmaceutical company segment.
- North America – WE, Canada
- Europe – Germany, FranceUK, Italy, SpainRest-of-Europe
- Asia Pacific – Japan, China, India, Australia, South KoreaRest-of-Asia Pacific
- Latin America – Brazil, MexicoRest-of-Latin America
- Middle East and Africa – WATER, South AfricaRest-of-Middle East and Africa
- Rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical industry
- Significant increase in investments in the pharmaceutical industry
- Implementation of strict regulations for drug approval processes
- Growing demand for automated products for aseptic transfer processes
- Complex development cycle of aseptic transfer systems and requirement of large capital investment for installation
- Lack of qualified personnel
- Growing preference for refurbished equipment
- Growing demand for single-use aseptic transfer systems
- Liquid aseptic transfer systems are gaining ground
- Integration of Industry 4.0 in the aseptic pharmaceutical industry
Key Market Players and Competition Summary
The companies profiled have been selected based on input collected from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the most important established names in this market are:
- ABC Transfer SAS
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Inc.
- Azbil Company
- Castus GmbH & Co. KG
- Charge Point Technology
- Dover Corporation
- EnPro Industries, Inc.
- Entegris Inc.
- Ezi-Dock Systems Ltd.
- Getinge AB
- ILC Dover LP
- JCE Biotechnology
- Sartorius AG
- Disposable holder GmbH
Main topics covered:
2 Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market (By Usability)
3 Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market (by System Type)
4 Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market (by End User)
5 Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market (by Transfer Type)
7 Markets – Competitive Benchmarking and Company Profiles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25luqu
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets