The study forecasts the market to grow at a CAGR of 9.61% between 2022 and 2031
FREMONT, Calif., August 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research, the world’s leading deep technology business intelligence provider, has released its latest research titled Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market – A global and regional analysis.
According to this study, the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market was $855.2 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $2.55 billion by 2031.
The following factors are responsible for increasing the demand for aseptic pharmaceutical transfer:
- Rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical industry
- Significant increase in investments in the pharmaceutical industry
- Implementation of strict regulations for drug approval processes
- Growing demand for automated products for aseptic transfer processes
The detailed study is a compilation of 27 market data tables and 226 figures spread over 270 pages.
Check out the detailed table of contents here → https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1344&type=toc
Existing competitive landscape
Featured companies were selected based on primary research input gathered from a network of industry experts and analyze company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
• ABC Transfer SAS
• ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Inc.
• Azbil Company
• Castus GmbH & Co. KG
• ChargePoint Technology
• Dover Corporation
• EnPro Industries, Inc.
• Entegris Inc.
• Ezi-Dock Systems Ltd.
• Getinge AB
• ILC Dover LP
• JCE Biotechnology
• Sartorius AG
• Disposable media GmbH
Analyst’s perspective on market projection
According Soud SwatiSenior Analyst, BIS Research“The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted the focus of pharmaceutical companies towards manufacturing potentially life-saving drugs and vaccines for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19. The pressure to meet the high demand for these drugs in a short period of time has invariably led to increased focus on ensuring sterility and aseptic processing to ensure minimal wastage of drugs. Therefore, the demand for products to facilitate aseptic transfer has seen a significant increase during the pandemic..”
Inquire before buying → https://bisresearch.com/contact us
Recent Developments in the Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market
- In June 2022ChargePoint Technology has acquired a manufacturer of single-use products and accessories, Terracon.
- In June 2022, Getinge AB launched its DPTE-EXO with sleeveless DPTE-BetaBag. This alpha port provides automated aseptic transfer and helps improve operational proficiency.
- In January 2022ChargePoint Technology has accelerated its expansion to improve services in the US market.
- In November 2021Getinge AB has expanded its presence in Vietnam by forming his legitimate unit, Getinge Vietnam.
- In November 2021Sartorius AG has expanded its production capacities by France for storage and other innovations to meet the growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry.
- In September 2021Sartorius AG has expanded its manufacturing facilities in China in biologic drug discovery, process development, testing and validation to meet growing demand from local customers.
Why should you buy the report?
This exclusive Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- Assistance in the development of advanced aseptic transfer pharmaceuticals
- Helps to understand the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Helps to understand the patent trend of the market
- Help target end users to increase adoption of aseptic transfer pharmaceuticals
- Support in the analysis of market opportunities
- Help understand the competitive positioning of key companies in the market
Request a FREE sample of this report here → https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1344&type=download
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get expert advice @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research