New York, May 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the “Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Report 2022-2032” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06276321/?utm_source=GNW
Investments in advanced manufacturing technologies by CDMOs
Over the past few decades, CDMOs have steadily established expertise and facilities to manufacture drugs on a large scale. They have incorporated various methods of manufacturing drugs at the lowest possible operational cost. A growing number of contractors are investing in continuous manufacturing methods as well as batch method conventions. Due to the availability of advanced technologies, large companies plan to provide CDMO services to companies seeking technology development, processing and production services.
Additionally, to stimulate growth, the CDMO industry is undertaking capital projects and investing in new technologies to share risk with manufacturers, in response to high capacity utilization rates. As the higher utilization rates indicate, they are also hiring more staff. Manufacturing High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPIs) requires complex manufacturing processes; advanced expertise in synthesis and formulation; and special protective equipment, manufacturing sites, production processes and management systems. These strategic expansions, investments and acquisitions by CDMOs have helped them increase their service offerings and expand their customer base while providing significant cross-selling opportunities.
Drug development services, pharmaceutical manufacturing services, and biologics manufacturing services are all subcategories of the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry. The limited financial resources of pharmaceutical manufacturers, capacity constraints, the need to shorten time to market, complex manufacturing requirements, large investments in setting up manufacturing facilities and expanding of the pipeline have all contributed to the dominance of this market segment over pharmaceutical contract manufacturing.
Much of this market can be attributed to the fact that pharmaceutical manufacturers have limited resources and therefore need to turn to pharmaceutical contract manufacturing to reduce time to market and meet the manufacturing needs of increasingly complex resulting in high costs. from the establishment of manufacturing facilities as well as the ever-expanding pipeline. On the other hand, the biologics manufacturing segment is expected to grow at the highest rate owing to the growing demand for vaccines and biosimilars.
What are the growth drivers of the Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market?
• Expiration of patents and growing demand for generic drugs
• Increased investment in pharmaceutical R&D
• Investments in advanced manufacturing technologies by CDMOs
What are the market opportunities?
• Increase in demand for biological therapies
• Growth of the nuclear medicine sector
• Growing demand for cell and gene therapies
Find out how to stay one step ahead
Our 440+ page report provides over 600 tables and charts/graphs. Read on to find out the most lucrative areas in the industry and future market prospects. Our new study allows you to assess the forecasted sales at the global market level and at the regional level. View financial results, trends, opportunities and revenue forecasts. Many opportunities remain in this growing pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Find out how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyzes reveal trade prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasts to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with perspectives and business developments.
• Learn about qualitative analyzes (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges), PEST analysis, Porter’s five forces, SWOT analysis, product profiles, and business developments .
Discover the sales forecast for the global market and submarkets
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing services
– Pharmaceutical API manufacturing services
– Pharmaceutical FDF manufacturing services
• Drug development services
• Biologics Contract Manufacturing Services
– Biologics API Manufacturing Services
– Biologics FDF Manufacturing Services
Per end user
• Large pharmaceutical companies
• Small and medium pharmaceutical companies
• Generic pharmaceutical companies
• Other end users
In addition to revenue forecasts for the entire global market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 4 regional markets and 14 major national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of LAMEA
Leading companies and market growth potential
The global global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market revenue will exceed $126 billion in 2022, according to our calculations. We forecast strong revenue growth through 2032. Our work identifies organizations with the greatest potential. Learn about their capabilities, progress, and business prospects, helping you stay ahead of the game.
Insights for established companies and those looking to enter the market – including company profiles of 18 of the leading companies involved in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Some of the companies profiled in this report include AbbVie Inc., Abnova Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Catalent, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Fujifilm Corporation, ICON PLC, Lonza Group Ltd., Piramal Pharma Solutions, Recipharm AB, Samsung Biologics, Siegfried Holding AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Vetter Pharma International GmbH and WuXiAppTec among other prominent players.
How the Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Report Helps You
In summary, our 440+ page report provides you with the following insights:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for the Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, with forecasts for 3 services and 4 end users each predicted globally and regionally – learn about the industry outlook, finding the hottest locations lucrative for investment and income
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for 4 regional markets and 14 key national markets – View forecasts for the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. These regional markets have been divided by countries such as United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, among other major economies.
• Insights for established companies and those looking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the companies involved in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Some of the companies profiled in this report include AbbVie Inc., Abnova Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Catalent, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Fujifilm Corporation, ICON PLC, Lonza Group Ltd., Piramal Pharma Solutions, Recipharm AB, Samsung Biologics, Siegfried Holding AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Vetter Pharma International GmbH and WuXiAppTec among other prominent players.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06276321/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.