WILMINGTON, DE /ACCESSWIRE/August 18, 2022/Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global pharmaceutical excipients market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2019-2027, according to an assessment by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
TMR’s Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Demand Analysis offers an in-depth assessment of key factors including growth drivers, growth restraints, challenges, opportunities, and ongoing trends in the market. That aside, the report enlightens readers on important aspects including the competition landscape and recent developments in the pharmaceutical excipients market.
Major companies in the pharmaceutical excipients market are executing different business expansion strategies such as acquisitions and partnerships. On the other hand, several companies in the pharmaceutical excipients market are focusing on launching new products to strengthen their product portfolio. These efforts are expected to contribute to the expansion of the global pharmaceutical excipients market, which is estimated to be worth $10.7 billion by the end of 2027.
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Key Findings
- The major players in the pharmaceutical excipients market are focusing on several key challenges including the lower solubility of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) during the development of oral solid dosage drugs. Thus, companies are investing heavily in R&D, which focuses on lipid-based drug delivery, multiparticle systems, and spray-drying to solve problems with conventional approaches. Moreover, the oral formulation segment of the market is expected to offer profitable prospects over the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=12662
- Major companies in the pharmaceutical industry are focusing on building their capacity to produce specialty dosage forms, including controlled-release and pediatric/geriatric formulations, notes a TMR study on the pharmaceutical excipient market. These factors help companies meet the growing demand for such formulations, notes a future market demand for pharmaceutical excipients.
- Generally, conventional solid tablets are difficult to swallow. Thus, players operating in the pharmaceutical excipients market are increasing R&D in order to develop easily swallowable products. These efforts help businesses meet today’s consumer demands. For example, companies are building their capacity to produce advanced dosage forms, including effervescent tablets, lozenges, and orally disintegrating granules (ODGs), which can be swallowed easily, notes a TMR study on the pharmaceutical excipients market.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=12662
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Growth Boosters
- Rising demand for orphan drugs across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the pharmaceutical excipients market
- Increase in biosimilar approvals globally is expected to contribute to the expansion of the market during the forecast period
- Increasing focus of players on the development of next generation excipients is creating prominent opportunities in the pharmaceutical excipients market
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Regional Analysis
- The pharmaceutical excipients market in Europe is estimated to maintain its dominant position during the forecast period owing to the growing efforts in the region for the development of next-generation drug delivery systems
- The Asia Pacific pharmaceutical excipients market is expected to benefit from significant growth opportunities in the coming years due to factors such as increasing demand for pharmaceuticals due to rising population in several countries in the region, including Japan.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=12662
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Colorcon Inc
- BASF SE
- Croda International Plc
- Ashland, Inc.
- Evonik Industries SA
- Rocket Brothers
- Associated British Foods plc
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Lubrizol Company
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
Segmentation of the pharmaceutical excipients market
- Organic chemicals
- Hydrocarbons Minerals
- Acrylic polymers
- fatty alcohols
- Mineral stearates
- Inorganic chemicals
- calcium phosphate
- Calcium carbonate
- calcium sulphate
- Metal oxides
- Fillers and thinners
- Viscosity agents
- Coating agents
- Flavoring and sweetening agents
- Lubricants and Gliders
- Plant origin
- animal origin
- Mineral origin
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with the latest Health Care Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Glioma Treatment Market: The global glioma treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022 to 2031.
Parenteral Nutrition Market: The global parenteral nutrition market was valued at USD 5.6 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2019 to 2027.
Topical Pain Management Therapeutics in Sports Medicine Market: The global market for topical pain management therapies in sports medicine market was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2019 to 2027.
Topical Antibiotics Market: The global topical antibiotics market is expected to reach a market value of US$8.3 billion by the end of 2030.
Oral Solid Dosage Forms and Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: The growth of the medical and food industry in Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the demand for OSDF excipients in the near future.
oral contraceptive pills market: The global oral contraceptive pills market was valued at USD 1 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6% from 2019 to 2027.
animal genetics market: The global animal genetics market is expected to reach over US$9.1 billion by the end of 2031.
Varicose veins treatment market: The global varicose vein treatment market is expected to reach over US$2.4 billion by 2031.
Epilepsy Monitoring Devices Market: The global market for epilepsy monitoring devices is expected to reach over US$737 million by the end of 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides personalized research and business consulting services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on cutting edge industries research, visit our YouTube channel and click Subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
THE SOURCE: Transparency Market Research Inc.
See the source version on accesswire.com: