SMi Group Reports: 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference in April 2022, registrations are now open
BOSTON, MA, UNITED STATES, January 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ – SMi Group is delighted to announce the 5th Annual East Coast Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference, which will take place on April 27-28, 2022 in Boston, USA.
The theme of the 2022 Conference is on exploit existing methods and new microbial control tools to ensure continuity of product quality and patient safety.
The chairman of the conference is Jim Polarine, senior director of technical services, responsible for microbiology and sterile technology, STERIS Corporation; Sanofi.
After the conference, two interactive workshops will also take place on April 29, 2022, on:
1. Microbial risk assessment and cleaning validation
2. USP Microbiology 2022 – Compliance with standards
Those interested can register on http://www.microbiologyeastcoast.com/PR1 , register before January 31, 2022 to save US $ 200.
Participation in the conference will allow delegates to:
• Review implementation guidelines and validation of effective disinfectant efficacy programs
• UNCOVER Principles in Best Practices and the Benefits of a Strong Contamination Control Strategy
• Dealing with fungal mold contamination and risk-based tools to control the spread of spores
• Immerse yourself in sterility assurance assessment and holistic closure integrity testing
• Explore the impact of the current pandemic and the changing face of the pharmaceutical industry
• Understand new unique case studies, from contamination control with regard to microbiome products, to risk-based assessments of traditional microbiological testing
Building on the success of previous years, 5th Annual SMi East Coast Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference will bring together leading experts in 2022 to discuss and analyze the latest advances and challenges surrounding pharmaceutical microbiology.
View the two-day conference program and download the brochure at: http://www.microbiologyeastcoast.com/PR1
Sponsored By: Bioscience International, Associates of Cape Cod and Microbilogics
For media requests or a press card contact Simi Sapal, Marketing Manager on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email [email protected]
5th SMi Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference
April 27-28, 2022
Boston, United States
— ENDS —
About the SMi group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event production company specializing in business-to-business conferences, workshops, masterclasses and online communities. We create and organize events in the defense, security, energy, utilities, finance and pharmacy sectors. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking thought leaders and visionaries, which allows us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
Ms. Simi Sapal
+44 20 7827 6000
write us here